After decades of planning and infiltration, Orange Underground Operatives have begun the next great Age of Mischief. The ‘60s were a blast. But they ain’t got nothing on what’s to come. Expect a massive influx of POPs in the days and weeks to come. Welcome them and start them off on the Great Orange Way.
All hail GOO!
See our first mass media infiltration here.
7 comments:
I love the idea of Chester Cheetah as some sort of Frank/EvilBunnySpiritGuide from Donnie Darko character. "BURN IT TO THE GROUND" indeed. Is that Patrick Stewart doing the VO?
Jai, thank you for your very elevated response. In the parlance of the Man, let us dialogue.
The Orange Underground encourages fun, play, and a little mischief. You prize 'enlightment' 'self' and a 'mature ego' and seem to wish to create a world of perpetual 'light' devoid of any shadows.
This Platonic ideal is as admirable as it is inhuman. A world without spontaneity, play, and yes a bit of the Trickster's energy is a sterile, authoritarian, dead world.
It's ok to be young at heart (what you call immature) at times. It's ok to add some color to life. And it's ok to be a prankster from time to time, especially when the alternative is quiet submission to the Man.
Control is fine if balanced with surrender. Structure is great if tempered by flow. Order is beautiful if enobled by chaos. And the dance of light and shadow flowing in harmony over orange fields is far more glorious than the bland tyrany of either's solitary triumph.
Now stop being such a putz and have some fun!
Welcome to the movement.
ALL MYSPACE USERS!
Orange Underground Myspace Group!
Join Today!
SLC ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS ON LINE CONTACT irishwaterdragon@hotmail.com
Oh geez. I just saw the commercial on tv and came here (which is odd because a) I rarely watch tv and b) I 'never' follow website addresses mentioned on tv, heh). This is just silly...and I kinda like it, hehe. ;-)
I've seen these commercials for months and just passed them off as cute. Well today I decided to check the site and I have to say this is the best idea for civil disobedience I've ever heard! I have started recruting and ya'll better start watching YouTube. Charlotte, NC is about to be painted ORANGE!!! RAoC Forever!!!
So I just visited this site for the first time and I have to say... This is the best idea for civil disobedience I've ever heard!!! To heck with the man! I've started recruting and ya'll better keep watching YouTube cause Charlotte, NC is about to be painted ORANGE!!! I LOVE RAoC and this is going to go WAY past 4/1/08! RAoC WORLD WIDE!!!!
Post a Comment