While a modest RAoC to say the least (who doesn’t remember the NYC Mystery Smells campaign!!!) our Unification Bowl RAoC blew people’s...minds? You betcha!
Our full page ‘news’ story in USA Today got thousands of rabid college football fans to go visit UnificationBowl.com. We were able to recruit over 100 new Petitioning Orange Pranklings to our new exhibition hall – YouTube Orange Underground.
I know that abandoning our old headquarters has been tough for many of us. But remember – in the end, the sandbox is made of sand.
A hearty RAoC! to the Unification Bowl Planning Committee. Well played!
4 comments:
Excellent!
RAoC!!!
good job I guess.
Cool. Got note for very own Unif Bowl - can't wait to see what this puppy's worth on eBay...
Onward...
Selling your Unification Bowl?
BUH.. that is so much against the Orange Underground... you are siding with Teh Man!
(Yeah, wish I got one... except I would keep it.)
Post a Comment